A reservation will always be confirmed by MONTSE GISPERT and the reservation conditions are as follows:
Payment gateway online. Virtual POS that accepts any type of secure merchant card VISA, MASTERCARD, etc., through the technological support of ges4t.
The tenant must pay part or all of the final price of the reservation. If the payment is partial, derived from a discount. of the final price, the remaining outstanding must be paid later, following the instructions of MONTSE GISPERT
Bank transfer to MONTSE GISPERT’s account.
To confirm the reservation, the tenant must pay 20% of the final price as a down payment. 30% of the final price will have to be paid 90 days before the arrival date. If payments are not made on time, MONTSE GISPERT reserves the right to cancel the reservation. The remaining 50% of the final price must be paid in cash on arrival.
- Pet: supplement of € 6 / day / pet
- Final cleaning: € 60 supplement
- Deposit: € 200, refundable at the end of the stay, if there is no damage.
- Tourist tax: € 0.90 / pax / night. Variable according to regulations: The Government of Catalonia defines the tax on stays in tourist establishments in Catalonia. Applies to people over 16 years and with a maximum of 7 nights by Law 5/2017, of March 28, Title I, Chapter VI, art. 22 to 50 – DOGC No. 7340 – 3/30/2017.
Normally, the Deposit and the Tourist Tax are concepts that the tenant must pay on the day of arrival, in cash.
Modification of reservation
MONTSE GISPERT will inform the tenant whenever a change in the reservation can be made: final price, date of arrival, departure date or any other details of the reservation.
Registration of travelers
Prior to arrival or on the day of arrival, the tenant must provide identification documents for the entire group. MONTSE GISPERT has the right to request all the identity documents to record the personal data and subsequently to communicate it to the Police, as required by the regulations of Stays in Tourist Establishments.
- Cancellation by the tenant:
-If the cancellation is made 5 weeks before the arrival the following rules will apply on the remittances paid in advance and will be retained to the client:
a) 50% when done with an anticipation of between 5 and 3 weeks.
b) The customer will lose 100% when the cancellation of the reservation is made less than 3 weeks in advance before the expected date of arrival.
-On the other hand, if the tenants on the day of arrival, without prior notice, do not occupy the accommodation within the next 12 hours from the planned day and have paid a previous deposit, it will be forfeited by the client as well as the reservation made and its amount. The apartment will be put back in availability to rent again.
-If the client notifies of the delay within this period of 12 hours and confirms his arrival later, the reservation will be kept but with the price determined on his day, it does not adjust to the new dates, loses the cost of the days of delay, for damages to the property.
- Cancellation by the property:
– For reasons of force majeure it may be necessary to cancel a reservation. In this case, the amount paid by the interested party / client for reservation will be returned in full.
-In case of exceptional events (earthquakes, wars, strikes, severe storms …), if the interested party cannot arrive to enjoy the rented apartment, the reservation made up to 75% will be refunded.